A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Slow moving!

O.K....so we are into day 6 on this home redo. It seems to be going slow. We got all the wallpaper and backing off but you could still feel the glue. So back to washing ALL the walls again. You don't "see" the change so it feels like it is slow going. We have only one room left! We did put kilzs on some of the walls and I might even try to paint some of the trim. Nothing else exciting. Greg is back to work.....and mom and dad have things planned the rest of the week so it is me and the kids. I am sure it will go slower.

But on the upside....we took down an ugly light in the entry. Mom mentioned an idea for it. So I am saving it for another FUN project later down the road. But my mom seems to think this junk finding is turning into a hording problem. Won't she be in for a treat when she sees all the cool things I can do with trash! She is already impressed with what you two have done!

On the fun side......I have been trying to scout out some cool places to go shop and eat when my two other chicks come to visit after the house is put together!! It might have to be more than one trip!

2 comments:

  1. We have to work on your mom and bring her over to the dark side. Look forward to seeing the results of all your hard work. Get some rest.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of all the people to not get this!!! With her creativity for turning other things into cool gifts I am really surprised. I think she is secretly upset that we beat her to it. Just teasing. I think once you start your transformations, you will have a new boodler in your midst.

    ReplyDelete