A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Friday, June 11, 2010

Easy Project - Lot's of Impact!


I cleaned the door I bought for $4 at Habitat Restore with a Magic Eraser. It cleaned the smudges easily and shined up the doorknob. It made getting the years of accumulated dust out of the edges so fast and simple. After my trip to Ikea and this cute little clock, I now have the right object to hang from the hook that was already on the door. I like the height this added to the corner of the studio. It really needed it. I sure don't like the way the paint color shows up in this photo. The room is a sage green. And not nearly as washed out as it looks.

I have almost finished another project that I have been working on all week. I am missing one item that I will need to pick up the next time I am out and about. Can't wait to show it to you, but really want to have a completed pic before I show you the transformation. Remember that fabric on the bench earlier this week? This project uses that as well.

1 comment:

  1. I so love this! That turned out so cute. What room is this in? I can't tell. I am so happy for all the projects you have done. When you run out....you know where to find more!

    ReplyDelete