A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Front Porch

In an earlier post I promised pictures of the porch now that it is clean and put back together. Well, here they are!
I brought out a table that had lost it's spot in the living room. Shamrocks are in a tray sitting on the bottom rungs of the table. A potted plant, painted tray and cute little frog decoration complete the table. That's the book I'm reading right now; The Lake, The River, and The Other Lake by Steve Amick.

This shows the other side, but not too well. There was too much to capture in a close up picture. The Adirondack bench is painted and has adorable Thrift Store Find Bee Pillows. The urn beside the bench was another "steal" and is home to some of the plants given in memory of my mom. The lime green pitcher is from Goodwill and has flowers from my yard!!! There are some other sweet treasures there as well, but I think you can see them all!



2 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding the other photo for me ;-) Love it! Just can't wait to start posting...better watch out. I will give you a run for your money on them! You can come help me and I will let you count it as your project...haha.
    P.S. I think I fixed my sign in name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You fixed your name, but now you need to add a photo! I'm ready for those posts to start showing up!!!

    ReplyDelete