A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Sunday, June 20, 2010

It's a HOT day!





We went back to Louisville for the weekend. I thought it might be a weekend to rest. I was SO wrong. The yard was a mess. So while Greg was busy mowing, I got busy and pulled up the weeds. While doing so I thought I would start pulling up a few of my plants that we wanted to take. I took great care to wrap them and keep them watered...but they were wilting so much by the time we made it back here on Sunday. So I had to put my wonderful DH to work on fathers day! We dug and tilled on one side of the house to plant my pants. Out of all the plants I only "paid" for one of them. All the others were shared with me. And I am happy to say....I think they all might make it. Now I just need Chick #3 to make me some cool tags to mark them because I have no idea of their names!

1 comment:

  1. Chick #3 will have to call her Mama Hen to help with the identification of plants. I am still learning.

    ReplyDelete