A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Project #2 Old Blue Shutter






























I "shutter" to think that someone was going to throw this old blue thing out!! HaHa. Nothing needed to be done to the shutter but a little high powered water spray. I attched the white shelf that I picked up from the Habitat store the other day along with the silver "4" (that I properly painted ORB). My mom had the old school house hooks but they were shiny brass so guess what? I sprayed those ORB! I see a pattern here. I will eventually replace the switch plates with new ORB ones or maybe I will just paint the ones I have. My preference would be to buy new ones because I can feel the brain cells dying from all the paint fumes! Somebody come rescue me!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely wonderful. I sure hope the end result of its mate is just as wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE this! How cute. My mom was happy to see you left it that color. I tought she was going to try and steal the "mate".

    ReplyDelete