A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I made a Cover-Up


This lovely little lady is our robotic pool cleaner. She is known as the Dolphin. Although she is quite cute on her own, she needed a cover-up. There is electricity involved here and we were tired of rolling her in and out of the garage every time we needed her (2 steps and wheel that would come off complicated this process) , but sitting her out in the elements wasn't an option either. Hence, the cover-up!

The fabric was purchased at Ikea and reminds me of a beach towel. There is a special coating on this fabric that repels water! I think it turned out pretty cute.

2 comments:

  1. Nicely done!! This looks great and is exactly what I had in mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Do you have enough fabric left over to make me a coverup?

    ReplyDelete