A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Confessions of a Boodler

I have a confession. Our entire family went boodling last night. I didn't think we were going to have the opportunity to go this week with the weather forecast I kept hearing. However, they missed it; so the horrible thunderstorms I thought we were going to receive never came. The boys have been begging us to take them and so after a quick dinner out, we decided to give it a try. Well, I must admit that we did find some treasures, but the picking was nothing like it had been the week before. We kept reminding ourselves that we found some good stuff, but the thrill of the hunt was not as enticing. I guess I should be happy to know that not EVERYONE puts wonderful pieces out for the trash, but we were a bit disappointed. Anyway, I will be doing a little sanding and repurposing over the next few days and then I will share with you what we found!

1 comment:

  1. I think it is wonderful how the entire family has caught the bug! Can't wait to see what you found and will "make".

    ReplyDelete