A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Already planned a trip to Louisville!

O.K. We went to Lowe's tonight to look at kitchen sinks. WOW! I think I am going to make a trip to the Resale store on Tuesday. NO JOKE! Mom needs something I have at the house and I am wanting to pick up one of the $20.00 kitchen sinks! Anyone wanna meet me there? See what new goodies they might have brought out from the "other" building?

Can't wait until tomorrow.....I will load the camera with photos of the house before.....and then as the projects get finished I will load the completed projects on here....start counting!

First project on the list......remove all the old carpet!

1 comment:

  1. Sorry I can't join you tomorrow but my boss at Moby's has a lot for me to do. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete