A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Monday, June 7, 2010

Goodbye Goodwill




The kids and I had to run a last minute errand. So yes, I planned my trip around going to Goodwill. My excuse was....I don't know when I will be back here to go! So here are two little finds. I am sure they will find a good spot in my new home. The little tray is cute and I will just have to wait and see where I find a home. Depending on what room will depend on if I pull out the can of spray paint or not. The cost of this cute little tray? $1.68. How could I not bring it home with me?
The sign I have two ideas. One is outside on the side of my shed or use it with "other" signs and hang them in a cluster....yes....I am a copycat!
So watch for them to pop up in a completed project down the road...if they don't get lost in the moving boxes! At least when I find them I will know WHY I bought them and what I thought I might do with them!

1 comment:

  1. I am coveting your Flowers sign. Can't wait to see it in it's new home. I'm thinking the tray would look great painted Heirloom White or maybe Aqua. I guess it does depend on where you use it. Great finds!

    ReplyDelete