A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

One Room at a time!

This is the cabnit that came out of the keeping room. Look at the space I have! I love it. Just wish I had room for more!! Just kidding. I still plan to redo the finish on this. Just not sure what I will do. Maybe sand it down some and wipe on some thinned out brown? Any thoughts?


Here is my desk. I love the little nook it is in. The couch will be getting a new cover. Just trying to find someone to do it. This will also make a nice "room" for any guest....hint hint.


The shelve you see will be painted....blue. I am also wanting to paint all the baskets brown. I came home with a few (6) cans of spray paint and guess what the DH asked? Are you trying to be like Chick #2. Why yes....that is a compliment!


The empty wall will get two big cork boards. But this is one thing I can't hang. Not messing with the brick wall...DH will get this job. I love the floors! They turned out nice I think. Do you happen to see all the space? All it needs.....chick #2 and chick #3 to come scrapbook one weekend! I am ready.
I really do enjoy this room already. Can't wait to get to working on some projects in this room. I have all kinds of "hidden" things to work on now that I have the space. I also love the door in the above photo....it goes into the garage where I can spray paint all I want! Rain or shine!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! That is a fabulous room. The storage is great, the colors are awesome, and the floor is totally cool. I am about to get a piece from my mom's to use for storage in my studio. It needs to be painted before I bring it in, so I am frustrated. Need to get this space so it is more workable.
    Your room looks great. You should be very proud of all you did!

    ReplyDelete