A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Living Room and Entry......

Here is what you see when you walk in the house. I really wanted to put one of the "doors" or headboard there but really didn't have the room. And we would not use the hooks. We come in the garage. But I am please with how it turned out. I am glad I got to use the basket there. The door is almost all glass and couldn't hang it there.

The bookcase in the middle of the windows is going to get a major overhaul soon. I am wanting to try and add trim to it and paint it. But this will be a winter project.

This wall still needs some major work. I haven't found the right 'thing' to put there. But I am sure it is one of those things that when I see it....I will know. I really need a good shopping day with the girls to help me out!

I was worried that the couches would not fit and we wouldn't be able to see the tv good. But they worked better in this house than the last one. We use this room alot now that we have cable!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment