A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Missing Rooms!

Now that you have had a tour of the house...yes I know. Some rooms are missing. DS room was a MESS and I wasn't going to clean it just to take a photo of it. I will add it when I get him to pick it up!
DD....more my fault than hers. I took her makeup table out to repaint it and 3 days later...still trying to get all the paint off to even put more on! So all her 'stuff' is sitting in the floor. So as soon as I get this done...I will post there rooms.

We still are trying to find someone to give us ideas for the deck in the back we want to do and a porch on the front. Now that the weather has cooled we hope to get a few things done out there and I will start posting the outside.

It is coming along but I will say this has been more "redo" than we really wanted. We have enjoyed it but don't think I want to do this much again. I hope to stay here for longer than a few years. While we miss things there we do enjoy where we are. It is a slower pace here. I love and miss at the same time having very few stores here. I miss it because when you want something....you have to drive to Lexington. But....it does keep me home more and the kids don't ask as much to 'run' out and get things. We are spending allot more time home. I love being close to family. And meeting back up with old friends. BUT miss my other friends. It is weird that I don't feel "new" in the area. We settled in pretty fast.

But, I am having some cravings that only Louisville and my chicks can fix! We need to plan a lunch date there......and then here. I don't have as many cool places for lunch like....Wild Eggs, Havana Rumba, Etc....but we can find something good to eat!

1 comment:

  1. The house looks fantastic! You have worked so hard, you must be totally exhausted. I love the "keeping" room and I agree that the little area with the chair and table will be a great place to relax in the winter. We miss you all but we are glad to hear that everyone is settling in well. Take care.

    ReplyDelete