A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Master Bed/Bath......

We LOVE our room. DH said he feels like he is coming home to a retreat everyday. I still need to hang my old door headboard but we still aren't sure how...we have held it up and it looks great! All I had to do was clean it. I am adding a few "red" items to the room for color and when I change the sheets I have red ones. My makeup table needs alittle TLC but that is a later project too. We love the Queen bed! Not sure how we did 15 years in a Full. WOW!
Here is a project I completed yesterday. It is a silver tray that I stole the idea from Chick #3. Spray painted it with the red and added the name.



Here is the bath....The light came from Resale and was a pretty gold...It is now black. Along with the mirror. This was left in the house...good thing. We would be like the kids if not! I sprayed it with the hammered black too. The sink came from Resale too. This was one thing the DH got when they had a sale. I painted it the dark brown to match the bed room. For a small bath it is pretty nice. I would still like to figure out how to add a tub but just a shower....but that is WAY down the "idea" list!

1 comment:

  1. Everything looks so nice and clean. Wish we had painted when we moved here, but I just had no idea what I wanted until now. The thought of painting things makes me a bit crazy at this point. Will have to start small. Maybe with the half bath. Am planning on blue in there with board and batten or some sort of wainscoating.

    ReplyDelete