A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Keeping Room......


Thank you Chick #2 for helping me find the "Keeping Room" sign. It works perfect in this room. We still want to paint the fireplace (not sure what color, any suggestions?) and we need to add the trim.

This has turned out to be one of my favorite spots in the house. I can't wait to have a fire and curl up in the chair to read a good book. I need to redo the table but until we do the fireplace I don't know what colors. I also am still looking for two comfy chairs. If Chick #2 ever wants to sell hers....they already have a good spot! But for now this works well.

We left the table big and I am glad the room will hold it without being to much. We haven't had mom and dad over as much as we want but hope to change that and it will be nice to not have to always add the leaf.



No comments:

Post a Comment