A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Way over due photos!

Just a few photos of the MESS I am still working on. They label all the boxes and furniture. They started at #1-489! That is WAY to much stuff.
Here is the stained sunroom floor. The photos don't do it justice. They look much better in person! Guess you guys will just have to come and look at it! I love the wall colors too!
The kitchen with the new floors!
Living room and office. I love the red! Not sure why the other photo has some yellow in it.






3 comments:

  1. Wow! Everything looks so different. The floors are awesome. The colors look great too. THe Sunroom floor looks like it turned out great. How Fun! I know you have to be pumped about getting things moving in the right direction. Thanks for the pics. Would love to see the kids' rooms. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks great. I love the wood floors. The floor in the sunroom looks wonderful also. I agree with chick #2; I would like to see the kids' rooms. Good luck emptying the rest of the boxes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick was looking at the photos and was asking about the sunroom. I explained it had a concrete floor. He suggested you add a basketball goal! Not sure that fits into the design plan, but I know one family member that would like it.

    ReplyDelete