A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Crap and Crap and MORE Crap!

Well today I have come to the conclusion that we have way to much crap! So to use someone's favorite word I am going to do some major decrapification! The household items did get unloaded today. Even in all the rain. Now for the fun part....I think! Someone keeps telling me it is like Christmas......well chicky...I am not as excited yet as I would be on Christmas! I did take photos of the house before the boxes and after the boxes. But the camera is at the house, I am at the hotel. Isn't that how it goes?
On the brighter side......Abigail's room is almost unpacked. Andrew's room is almost unpacked and I got started on the kitchen (well, at least one box). Right now we are putting the rooms "together" and getting rid of alot of things. After the entire house is unpacked we will go back to each room and do the finishing things....like paint the items that need painting and things like that.
I will try and do better at bringing the camera back each night to post what we have gotten done.
On the darker side......I already miss the other two chicks ;-) Everytime I wanted some "ideas" when putting the rooms together my thoughts went to the girls. Send some good vibes my way!!

2 comments:

  1. Sure hope so. Sounds like a lot of progress was made. Don't get discouraged - this will take some time. The best part is, this is where you get to have fun with the new house. And, PLEASE, remember the camera next. When will you start staying at the house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great opportunity to decide what you want in your house and what can you throw away. Take the time to do that now and you will be so happy later. DECRAPIFICATION IS FREEDOM! Be patient, it will take longer to do it this way, but you will be so glad you did. Channel the spirit of Martha, dig in, and take some pictures!

    ReplyDelete