A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Friday, July 2, 2010

Update

We are about done painting. Today should be the last day!! I have one room that needs one last coat. I have worked on a few projects but they are not 100% done. I will try and post some photos of the new floors and walls before the boxes are sitting around the house. I am in love with spray paint. Greg bought a few lights that were not the "best" looking things but worked and were cheap. So a $7.00 can of spray paint can make a big difference. We feel like we are getting closer to the light at the end of the tunnel. I will just be glad to have all my things in one place....even if they are all boxed up. Living in one place and having your stuff scattered in three other places is getting old!
On another note..... I asked what ideas my other chicks had for the floor in the sunroom. Well after about two hours in Lowes (this has been a theme for us). We bought stain. Not sure how this will work but willing to give it a try. We will work on that this weekend so it can set up for a week before we walk around on it. I can't wait to see what this will look like! I will post photos soon!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe how much you guys are accomplishing. Keep up the hard work and post some pics. I can't wait to see how the floor turns out. Sounds like a fun project.

    ReplyDelete