A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Apron Strings!


I love the fabric that old aprons were made of. They just speak of home to me. I have a few that I have picked up over the years and don't wear them as much as I should. However, I really wanted a way to enjoy them even when I wasn't wearing them. Finally, an idea came to mind. The end of the cabinets in our kitchen is right next to the walkway into the dining room. Can't do much in that space, so I chose to hang my aprons there. A little decoration mixed with some functionality and Ta Da! Thanks Chick #1 for the great find on the utensils with W's on them. I used velcro sticky dots to attach the utensils. So far they are holding fine. If I find that that is not enough to handle the usage, I'll come up with another plan.

1 comment: