A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Monday, January 23, 2012

Is it Spring?

I am becoming a little concerned about what my flowers are going to look like come March, April, and May.  With the unseasonably warm weather we have been having all during December and January, coupled with the rainfall, my flowers think it is Spring!  The Daffodil shoots are at least 5 inches tall.  When we finally do get winter weather, will my flowers have enough time to rebound and come up again for Spring?  I have never had them this big, this late in the winter.  Any thoughts?

I am thankful, however, that the storms that came through last night were not as violent as had been predicted.  Prayers going out for those in Arkansas and West Tennessee that seemed harder hit than our area.

Let me know what your Spring bulbs are doing and if you have had any experience with the coming up this late in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment