A blog for 3 friends to keep in touch and motivate each other to keep creating!

Thursday, May 5, 2011

AAAHHH Sunshine!




Well, we have finally strung together two days in a row of sunshine. It is quite encouraging. I have been able to snap a few photos of the flowers that are blooming in my yard. Thought I might share them in order to spread a little sunshine in cyber-space. The Clematis I planted last summer has 3 blooms on it. I was pretty excited to know that it made it through the drought we had. Some of the other flowers in the garden are lookingquite sweet as well; Solomon Seal, Lily of the Valley, and Siberian Iris. Enjoy!


1 comment:

  1. Flowers look great Jennie. I think that we have had a little too much rain but it certainly has allowed everything to green up beautifully.

    ReplyDelete